80s 90s Trivia Game
Relive the glory days of Michael Jordan, Iron Maiden, Ghetto Blasters, and Nintendo. 80's 90's Trivia is a totally radical blast from the past! Categories include movies, TV, music, sports, and culture. Sample questions include:
- Movie - What is Indiana Jones' first name: James, Walter, or Henry? Henry
- TV - What Seinfeld co-creator later appeared in his own comedy called Curb Your Enthusiasm? Larry David
- Music - Belinda Carlisle was a member of what all-girl band? The Go-Gos
- Sports - What hockey player sat out 24 games for radiation therapy during the 1992-1993 season and still won the NHL scoring title? Mario Lemieux
- Culture - What shoes did Michael Jordan introduce in 1985? Nike Air Jordan
220 cards (1100 questions)
Item No: 13337
Item Dimensions (in.): 7.375 x 3 x 5.125
Item Weight (lb): 1.05
CASE PACK DETAILS
Case Pack: 6
Case Pack Dimensions (in.): 15.75 x 10 x 6
Case Pack Weight (lb): 7
How to Buy
Outset is a Canadian wholesale distributor supplying retailers with games, puzzles, crafts, and toys.
For Retailers or Vendors wishing to work with us, please fill out the Wholesale Inquiry form or contact your sales rep.
For Consumers, please fill out the Where to Buy form and we will find a retailer near you.